the crunch and creamy flavor all in one bite will explode in your mouth and jumpstart your creativity for the week!
(makes 9 servings & takes 55 minutes)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 large egg, room temperature
1/2 cup whole milk
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cold butter
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. whisk flour, baking powder, & salt.
3. in another bowl, cream sugar & butter until light and fluffy.
4. add egg and milk & stir into dry ingredients.
5. fold in blueberries and pecans.
6. spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
7. for topping, combine sugar and flour & cut in butter until crumbly. sprinkle over batter.
8. bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes.