the sweet of the fruit will melt in your mouth while the crumble will have the perfect crunch!
(makes 6 servings & takes 55 minutes)
1 ¼ lb rhubarb
trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
6 oz blackberries
1 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
¾ cup rolled oats
¼ cup dried coconut
⅓ cup light brown sugar
4 tbsp cold, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
¼ tsp salt
1. preheat oven to 400°F.
2. stir fruits & sugar together and let stand 15 minutes.
3. mix all topping ingredients, incorporating butter.
4. stir cornstarch into filling and spread in a baking dish.
5. sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
6. bake until topping is nicely browned & filling is bubbling, about 40 minutes.